Near the main square in the old village of Kondachori just outside of Fira. About:
The extensive Lignos Folklore Museum features a completely furnished nineteenth-century traditional cave house with period winery cavern garden and workshops as well as a gallery and historical archive.
The museum was founded by Emmanuel A. Lignos lawyer journalist and Director of the monthly newspaper Theiraic News .
What to see:
Typical local cave house built in 1861 The Winery with cave and wine cellar built in 1861 with various traditional equipment and tools The Cavern built in 1861 which shows evidence of the volcanic eruption from the excavation of the soil layers Traditional artisan workshops: Carpenters Barrel makers Shoemakers and Tinsmiths Gallery displaying works be well known artists inspired by Santorini Historical Archives with lithographs manuscripts and books from Santorini Garden seating area St. Konstantinos Chapel with its belfry and its festivities room